Veterinary Compliance Assistance

New Hampshire


Various building components, including windows, doors, timbers, steel beams, light fixtures, and bricks, can be salvaged and reused in-kind (i.e., without remanufacturing) to construct or renovate other structures. In New Hampshire no solid waste management permit is required to collect, and actively clean/repair, distribute and use salvaged building components, whether at the job site or elsewhere.

Primary State Agency: Department of Environmental Services

VetCA Home